Advanced Gift yeay~


Weheee~~ excited... I might not be getting this excited if imma buy it using my own money, but when it comes to a birtday gift..i couldnt be more merrier to have it... coz sometimes i just feel my money doesnt worth this thing.. im not into all these techies n stuff around coz i'm way too traditional..but who knows once i got this i might starting to modernise (or milleniumise?) myself more than ever.. haih.. kamon ifan.. dunia da modern.. hmm whatever it is.. i'll take care of this stuff very well n need to play more wit it (zell can be my free tutor lolz)..

i'm waiting for more gifts to come plsssh... lolz u keep wisihing ifan! hmmm now officially iTunes kicks off winmedia player in my Windows pc..how lame is that...

back to werk... ~! today's a lovely day.. wahh design idea mencurah2 sejak ade ipod...